From Zagreb to Dubrovnik
Visit Croatia's most enticing areas including Zagreb, Split, Hvar, Plitvice Lakes National Park and Dubrovnik. You'll even enjoy an excursion to Montenegro by boat!
- Round-trip economy class airfare into Zagreb (ZAG), out of Dubrovnik (DBV) from Newark, New Jersey (EUR)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 2 nights in Zagreb at The Westin Zagreb, or similar
- 1 night in Split at Hotel President Split, or similar
- 2 nights in Hvar at Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort, or similar
- 3 nights in Dubrovnik at Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel, or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 Dinners
- Sightseeing as per itinerary, including the tours below (including headsets)
- Sightseeing tour of Zagreb
- Walking Tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Walking Tour of Split
- Walking tour of Hvar
- Walking tour of Old Dubrovnik
- Excursion to Montenegro with a boat ride
- Touring and transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional Tour Director throughout
- Luggage Handling
- Hotel service charges & taxes
- Get lost in the beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Your included walking tours are a fantastic way to get acquainted with each city.
- Melt away the stresses at one of Hvar's famous beaches.
- Embark on a day-trip to Montenegro, where you'll discover medieval villages, coastal towns, and cathedrals only accessible by boat.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the cities below from looming fortresses and ancient palaces.
Croatia is calling! Stay in and discover four diverse regions of Croatia, from capital cities to picturesque islands to national parks. Enjoy guided tours in each destination, including a day trip to the country of Montenegro, where medieval villages and stunning fjords await!
You'll start in the capital city of Zagreb, where you'll be surrounded by Austro-Hungarian architecture, and maybe even a Gothic cathedral or two. Your next stop is in Split, a town known for its breathtaking beaches and fortress-like complex that dominates the center. Next, you'll spend two nights on the island of Hvar, listed as one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world by Conde Nast Traveler.
The final three nights of your journey will be spent in Dubrovnik, where you'll pass by architecture from a variety of periods - from Baroque to Renaissance. Stroll through the cobblestone streets, sample locally-produced wine, or peruse the boutiques and shops for the perfect handmade souvenir to bring home!
Escorted vacation is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers. Includes airfare & airport taxes, transfers, hotels, ferries, tours, breakfast daily, and more. Additional baggage charges may apply.